With an account you can save your favourite properties, add search profiles, be notified of changes, and more.
For the rental agreement we need the following information and documents:
For all tenants:
A short introduction for the owner of yourself, such as where you came from, how long you have lived here, why you leave your current house, what your profession is, where you work, when you want to move in and for how long, if you have pets, etc.
- Scanned colour copy of your passport
- Telephone number and e-mail addres work and private
- Dutch IBAN
- LinkedIn profile link
A. Employed salaried employees:
- Copy passport
- Copy (signed) employment contract or Copy of employer's statement.
- Copy last 3 pay slips
- Proof of salary ; Copy of bank statement
B. Tenants who are self-employed:
(‘Eenmanszaak’ or VOF)
- Copy passport.
- NL IBAN number
- Recent copy from registration Chamber of Commerce.
- Financial Statements
- Report Income Tax
- Final Stroke IB
C. For students:
- Evidence of student finance
- Willingness extra deposit
- Guaranteeing parents
- Proof of enrolment school
* Kkamsterdam introduces the potential tenant to the landlord: but it is the landlord who chooses the tenant.
* KKamsterdam and landlord reserve the privilege to request additional information or to inquire about the potential tenant with third parties.