With an account you can save your favourite properties, add search profiles, be notified of changes, and more.
For the rental agreement we need the following documents:
For all tenants:
A short introduction for the owner of yourself, such as where you came from, how long you have lived here, why you leave your current apartment, where you work, what your profession is, when would you like to retire, for how long, your pets, etc.
- Scanned colour copy of your passport
- Telephone numbers and e-mail addresses work and private
- Dutch bank and IBAN number
- LinkedIn profile link
A. Employed salaried employees:
- Copy passport
- Copy (signed) employment contract or Copy of employer's statement.
- Copy last 3 pay slips
- Proof of salary ; Copy of bank statement
B. Tenants who are self-employed:
(‘Eenmanszaak’ or VOF)
- Copy passport.
- NL IBAN number
- Recent copy from registration Chamber of Commerce.
- Financial Statements
- Report Income Tax
- Final Stroke IB
C. For students:
- Evidence of student finance
- Willingness extra deposit
- Guaranteeing parents
- Proof of enrolment school
* Kkamsterdam introduces the potential
tenant to the landlord: but it is the landlord who chooses the tenant.
* KKamsterdam and landlord reserve the privilege to request additional information or to inquire about the potential tenant with third parties.